Friday, September 25, 2009 / 3:41 AM
Change my blog's video to
Wang Lee Hom's 春雨裡洗過的太陽
I originally wanted to put another song
But i couldn't find the MV for it.
And i wanted to put another another song
But all the videos of it had embedding disabled.
And those that can be embedded have english subtitles!!
I don't like MVs to have subtitles in a different language.
Hence, i have to settle for 春雨裡洗過的太陽.
Not what i had in mind,
But its a lovely song.
One of my favourites.
Heck. Every single song of his is one of my favourite.
Fine. One of the top 10 of my favourites.
:)
He is so adorable in this MV.
Come on. I said adorable.
I would usually say he's handsome in his MV.
He is always soooo handsome in most of his MVs.
But this is really not handsome, but FREAKING adorable.
Seriously.
Heck, would it kill you to just watch the MV at the sidebar?
Though i must say, some of his older MVs are quite screwed.
If you know what i mean.
I would love a bright yellow van in the middle of a field too.
Especially if he comes with it.
:)
3:41 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, September 25, 2009 / 3:41 AM
Change my blog's video to Wang Lee Hom's 春雨裡洗過的太陽 I originally wanted to put another song But i couldn't find the MV for it. And i wanted to put another another song But all the videos of it had embedding disabled. And those that can be embedded have english subtitles!! I don't like MVs to have subtitles in a different language. Hence, i have to settle for 春雨裡洗過的太陽. Not what i had in mind, But its a lovely song. One of my favourites. Heck. Every single song of his is one of my favourite. Fine. One of the top 10 of my favourites. :)
He is so adorable in this MV. Come on. I said adorable. I would usually say he's handsome in his MV. He is always soooo handsome in most of his MVs. But this is really not handsome, but FREAKING adorable. Seriously. Heck, would it kill you to just watch the MV at the sidebar? Though i must say, some of his older MVs are quite screwed. If you know what i mean. I would love a bright yellow van in the middle of a field too. Especially if he comes with it. :)
3:41 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|