See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, August 13, 2009 / 12:46 AM
Watching The Bachelor: Rome now. The guy's super cute. But isn't it super stressful for him? Like, how are u supposed to choose your WIFE on tv!? And out of only 25 ladies? And in only a few dates? Plus some of them are GROUP dates! Like what!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Not like i've never watched The Bachelor/Bachelorette before. (Hello~ Like, what shows have i not watched?) But i've always thought the concept sounded wrong. Oh well, watching the dates are fun too. Its either super glamourous or a totally super unique experience. I guess thats what you get if the other person's rich.
I like Anaese. Or however you spell her name. I like her the most of all the girls. Its a pity they have a language barrier. If i were the guy, i'd pick her. Oh well, Sadie's still around. I like Trista too. She's quite nice. Even though i just wish she'd just go home at certain parts. O-kay. Fine. She's quite a bitch too. Her words are too harsh. But hey, some of her judgements were pretty good. I think she is sooooo cool. Totally like her. LOVE HER.
12:46 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, August 13, 2009 / 12:46 AM
Watching The Bachelor: Rome now. The guy's super cute. But isn't it super stressful for him? Like, how are u supposed to choose your WIFE on tv!? And out of only 25 ladies? And in only a few dates? Plus some of them are GROUP dates! Like what!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Not like i've never watched The Bachelor/Bachelorette before. (Hello~ Like, what shows have i not watched?) But i've always thought the concept sounded wrong. Oh well, watching the dates are fun too. Its either super glamourous or a totally super unique experience. I guess thats what you get if the other person's rich.
I like Anaese. Or however you spell her name. I like her the most of all the girls. Its a pity they have a language barrier. If i were the guy, i'd pick her. Oh well, Sadie's still around. I like Trista too. She's quite nice. Even though i just wish she'd just go home at certain parts. O-kay. Fine. She's quite a bitch too. Her words are too harsh. But hey, some of her judgements were pretty good. I think she is sooooo cool. Totally like her. LOVE HER.
12:46 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street