Sunday, August 16, 2009 / 2:41 PM
These are photos from yesterday.
Went around Tampines with MayLing.
Met some people on the way.

Thats Geraldine trying to stop me from taking a picture of her.


Bought a ring and i love it.
I think its so pretty.
MayLing helped me choose.



We bought a couple of stuff from ArtBox too.

Thats MayLing's notebooks.
And i bought this -



Random shot of the foodcourt in Tampines1.

Me and my ring. :)
We also went to Ikea.
I was planning to take many pictures but i forgot.

A random shot of a random showroom.
I love the picture on the wall and the green lights!!



Oh don't you just love Ikea.
They have stuff which are quite cheap.

Many many many candles!!
I bought some.

My candles. All mine. MINE.
:)


Many many many many many candles.
:)
2:41 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, August 16, 2009 / 2:41 PM
These are photos from yesterday. Went around Tampines with MayLing. Met some people on the way.  Thats Geraldine trying to stop me from taking a picture of her.   Bought a ring and i love it. I think its so pretty. MayLing helped me choose.    We bought a couple of stuff from ArtBox too.  Thats MayLing's notebooks. And i bought this -    Random shot of the foodcourt in Tampines1.  Me and my ring. :) We also went to Ikea. I was planning to take many pictures but i forgot.  A random shot of a random showroom. I love the picture on the wall and the green lights!!    Oh don't you just love Ikea. They have stuff which are quite cheap.  Many many many candles!! I bought some.  My candles. All mine. MINE. :)   Many many many many many candles. :)
2:41 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|