See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, August 28, 2009 / 10:24 PM
Okay, here's what happened today.Went straight to Simei after my paper To make reservations and preparations. Cos May & I decided to celebrate HS's birthday. But HS didn't know that we were there to celebrate her birthday. We just said we were having dinner. We had it at 18 chefs. And lucky we had reservations. The place was packed. I was quite surprised HS never been here before. Anyway, we took plenty of pictures.
I'm so glad the staff of 18 chefs totally helped me with the cake. They helped me bring out the cake and the candle on cue, And helped us take pictures. The service there is good okay.
And HS was quite surprised when the cake came out. May and I totally sang "Happy Birthday" super loud. HAHAHA. Like funny, 2 people sing. But we super enthu, so its very good atmosphere. And got other people clap and sing with us too!!
I think the last picture we took for the day is so awesome. :)
10:24 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, August 28, 2009 / 10:24 PM
Okay, here's what happened today.Went straight to Simei after my paper To make reservations and preparations. Cos May & I decided to celebrate HS's birthday. But HS didn't know that we were there to celebrate her birthday. We just said we were having dinner. We had it at 18 chefs. And lucky we had reservations. The place was packed. I was quite surprised HS never been here before. Anyway, we took plenty of pictures.
I'm so glad the staff of 18 chefs totally helped me with the cake. They helped me bring out the cake and the candle on cue, And helped us take pictures. The service there is good okay.
And HS was quite surprised when the cake came out. May and I totally sang "Happy Birthday" super loud. HAHAHA. Like funny, 2 people sing. But we super enthu, so its very good atmosphere. And got other people clap and sing with us too!!
I think the last picture we took for the day is so awesome. :)
10:24 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street