See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, August 22, 2009 / 8:58 PM
Internet Explorer won't let me use Facebook. I hate you.
My brother didn't tell me my left eye was freaking swollen I kept rubbing it and asked him if it was red. He just said it wasn't red. And when i saw HS in the park, she told me my eye was friggin swollen and small. My brother retaliated by saying "I say not red, but i never say not swollen!!" Like ...!?!
Trying to fix IE to use Facebook. Stupid IE. And my Safari is giving me problems too!! The images won't show on it!!
Maybe its a sign that i should studying instead.
Oh the joy of primary school friends. I guess i can count myself lucky. Almost all the classes i've been in, Or at least all the graduating classes i've been in, Are super bonded. Like after 6 years, Who'd thought my primary 6 classmates still have so much to talk about? And we chat as if we have never been in different schools.
8:58 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, August 22, 2009 / 8:58 PM
Internet Explorer won't let me use Facebook. I hate you.
My brother didn't tell me my left eye was freaking swollen I kept rubbing it and asked him if it was red. He just said it wasn't red. And when i saw HS in the park, she told me my eye was friggin swollen and small. My brother retaliated by saying "I say not red, but i never say not swollen!!" Like ...!?!
Trying to fix IE to use Facebook. Stupid IE. And my Safari is giving me problems too!! The images won't show on it!!
Maybe its a sign that i should studying instead.
Oh the joy of primary school friends. I guess i can count myself lucky. Almost all the classes i've been in, Or at least all the graduating classes i've been in, Are super bonded. Like after 6 years, Who'd thought my primary 6 classmates still have so much to talk about? And we chat as if we have never been in different schools.
8:58 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street