See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 / 5:17 AM
I'm deciding what to have for breakfast. Ita a battle between a Coffeebean carrot cake And a Sausage McMuffin.
Hm. Let's see. I'm craving for something salty. Plus i had the carrot cake last time i was here with XinYing & Harvin. Which was last monday, according to my fabulous schduler. And thats quite recent. 1 week ago. For carrot cake experiences. Oh, but the carrot cake just looks so grand. Lets see. Sausage McMuffin, salty and cheaper.
Ding ding ding!! We have a winner!!
I'm getting a Sausage McMuffin. 6am and i'll head over to McDonalds. In the meantime, i'll just slack in Coffeebean. Got most of my healthpsych stuff down. Sould be okay, though i really must say i didn't really mug. Let's see if not mugging really hard works for poly exams. I hope it does.
5:17 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 / 5:17 AM
I'm deciding what to have for breakfast. Ita a battle between a Coffeebean carrot cake And a Sausage McMuffin.
Hm. Let's see. I'm craving for something salty. Plus i had the carrot cake last time i was here with XinYing & Harvin. Which was last monday, according to my fabulous schduler. And thats quite recent. 1 week ago. For carrot cake experiences. Oh, but the carrot cake just looks so grand. Lets see. Sausage McMuffin, salty and cheaper.
Ding ding ding!! We have a winner!!
I'm getting a Sausage McMuffin. 6am and i'll head over to McDonalds. In the meantime, i'll just slack in Coffeebean. Got most of my healthpsych stuff down. Sould be okay, though i really must say i didn't really mug. Let's see if not mugging really hard works for poly exams. I hope it does.
5:17 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street