<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, August 21, 2009 / 9:38 PM

And voila!
After threatening to remove my music player
It starts to play the songs properly.

Maybe threats do work afterall.


*kicks self in the head and begins self-talk*

You promised to start studying on Thursday!!
You ass!!
I hate your amazing ability to mug everything at the last minute.
I want to sleep the night before the exams you know!!
Not spend the whole night mugging away!!
Start now lady!!
Oh, but the bed and the tv and the computer games are all so tempting.
Why bother starting now when i can start later and still get things done on time?

I need to persuade myself to start studying now,
And not mug through the night before the exam.



9:38 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.