<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 / 1:20 AM

Alright.
I've given up trying to watch Fringe online.
Wanted to watch until midnight, then start studying.
Its almost 1.30am now and i havent been successful at all.
I give up. I'll just study and let the suspense kill me.

"Angels" is playing in the background. The instrumental version.
Maybe its just me, but when i think of the lyrics,
I start to get all emotional.
Or maybe its just the effects of not being able to watch Fringe.

I feel like smashing my laptop.
Though, its not VAIO's fault.
Its everyone else's fault.
Apparently, no one bothered to upload Fringe.
Or at least, no one uploaded in a way that it can be viewed outside the US.
Maybe cause its still quite new.
I hate everyone else.



1:20 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.