See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, July 16, 2009 / 10:09 AM
Save me. I'm in Spanish class now. Dying of loneliness. Its not boring, but being alone in Spanish class sucks. Damn. Like usually i make quite alot of friends in IS. But this one, half the class is a clique Because they come from the same class. Thats the problem when the class consists of ppl from all courses. Aaargh. Not a single one from my course. But the content is interesting though. I learn alot. But its tough to be alone Especially when the teacher tests our aural skills in class In front of everyone. Luckily, i'm like quite a fast learner lah. But its still nerve-wrecking.
Its a long 4 hours of Spanish class every thursday.
Hola. Me llamo Janice. Hablo Ingles, Chino y un poco Espanol. Soy estudiate y estudio Psicologia en Ngee Ann Poly.
How do you say "I'm dying of loneliness in Spanish class." ?
10:09 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, July 16, 2009 / 10:09 AM
Save me. I'm in Spanish class now. Dying of loneliness. Its not boring, but being alone in Spanish class sucks. Damn. Like usually i make quite alot of friends in IS. But this one, half the class is a clique Because they come from the same class. Thats the problem when the class consists of ppl from all courses. Aaargh. Not a single one from my course. But the content is interesting though. I learn alot. But its tough to be alone Especially when the teacher tests our aural skills in class In front of everyone. Luckily, i'm like quite a fast learner lah. But its still nerve-wrecking.
Its a long 4 hours of Spanish class every thursday.
Hola. Me llamo Janice. Hablo Ingles, Chino y un poco Espanol. Soy estudiate y estudio Psicologia en Ngee Ann Poly.
How do you say "I'm dying of loneliness in Spanish class." ?
10:09 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street