<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, July 20, 2009 / 11:08 PM

Omigosh. That was a good show.
Wang LeeHom was like absolutely smart lah.
The songs they gave him are seriously tough, apart from the first 2.
I thought he would be eliminated on the 4th or 5th song.
The choices were super tough lah!!
The songs are like seriously screwed!!
When i saw the choices,
I was thinking "walao, they think he genius or what!!"
And his chinese is not exactly the best lah.
Apparently he can't read chinese lyrics if they come too fast.
He lost at the 2nd last stage.
I am so impressed. He super cool sia.

And he's doing it for charity.
Like, how can you not love a guy like that?
Btw, the charity he's helping is World Vision.
Its an international charity that helps children (from Africa if i'm not wrong.)

I'm waiting for the encore telecast.
I just have to watch it again.
Totally went nuts while watching just now lah.



11:08 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.