See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, July 10, 2009 / 2:41 AM
Its either i'm like damn tired Because i slept at 3.30am and woke up at 5.30am Or my laptop's screwing with my mind. Documents keep getting misplaced in wrong files. Edited stuff keeps getting lost somewhere. I've been sending wrong files to everyone the whole day. Making me feel so bad about it. Like i'm incompetant or something. And some programs failed to run properly. I keep getting some stupid script error message. And i was supposed to finish my individual report today. I wanted to finish so i could slack. But i ended up not even starting on it. Tomorrow then, i guess. I will chiong finish that. Otherwise there'll be a nagging voice in my head. And i freaking missed Criminal Minds!! All because i was trying to fix my laptop.
Maybe its time to clear all data from my laptop. You know, like delete everything in it. But i'm just so lazy to install all the Adobe programs and SPSS And put back all the fonts and user preferences. Ugghhhhhhhhhh.
2:41 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, July 10, 2009 / 2:41 AM
Its either i'm like damn tired Because i slept at 3.30am and woke up at 5.30am Or my laptop's screwing with my mind. Documents keep getting misplaced in wrong files. Edited stuff keeps getting lost somewhere. I've been sending wrong files to everyone the whole day. Making me feel so bad about it. Like i'm incompetant or something. And some programs failed to run properly. I keep getting some stupid script error message. And i was supposed to finish my individual report today. I wanted to finish so i could slack. But i ended up not even starting on it. Tomorrow then, i guess. I will chiong finish that. Otherwise there'll be a nagging voice in my head. And i freaking missed Criminal Minds!! All because i was trying to fix my laptop.
Maybe its time to clear all data from my laptop. You know, like delete everything in it. But i'm just so lazy to install all the Adobe programs and SPSS And put back all the fonts and user preferences. Ugghhhhhhhhhh.
2:41 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street