<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, July 11, 2009 / 12:44 AM

In the middle of stats individual report.
I hate searching for literature reviews.
Almost done. I've everything except the following :
Discussion, Abstract, and half of the introduction.
Considered almost there lah.
I've hit about 1,300 lah.
Maximum 1,500 words. I'm in deep trouble.

Anyway, take some time off from doing the report
To upload some pictures from today.



1. TongXin



2. Deborah



3. Amanda



4. Me. =)

And i painted my nails during lecture today.
Damn rude of me.
But then its me.
Used nail polish that ShiPing brought.
The colours all so cool lah.
I used lime green for my left hand
Dark purple for my right hand.
Was so tempted to use solid yellow
But i ran out of fingernails. Only got 10 you know.







The colours are like so cool lah.
ShiPing say she bought from The Face Shop.
Gotta go there and buy nail polish too.
Soon.

Alright. I'm gonna watch tv.
And then do the report.
My neck hurts from doing the report.



12:44 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.