See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, July 17, 2009 / 11:37 PM
I woke up to a shock today. Opened my eyes and saw something black Right in front of my face It was a huge black moth on my headboard I almost screamed lah. Then i shout for my father to chase it away. And you know what he freaking said!?! "No no no. The moth in your room means wealth will come."
SINCE WHEN!?!
Then when i started to think (My brain takes about half an hour to start up.) I realised the moth ain't gonna harm me So i'll just let it sit there. And if it brings wealth, its a bonus.
I decided to name it Munnee. Wealth = Money = Munnee. Get it? I know you totally want to poke my eyeballs out now. When i came home today, Munnee was sitting on my bookshelf. I opened the window the whole day to let it fly out and be free And it chose to sit on my bookshelf. Since it didn't grab the chance to leave I closed my curtains. But hey, i didn't clip the curtains to the window So if Munnee really really wanted to get out It still can. I'm not torturing it.
I would have taken a picture of Munnee, But its changed it spot and i can't find it. I'm pretty sure its still somewhere in my room. I just don't want it to land on my face when i'm sleeping.
ANYWAYS. Coke is really good at advertising. Totally got my support. You know that advertisement with Derrick Ho and Jocie Guo? The one with the quite catchy tune? I found ANOTHER Coke ad SOMETHING like that song. Not really the ad for Coke actually. More like the MV.
But BETTER. =)
Watch all the way and you'll realise the similarities in the song.
And thats only the MV. They should totally show this on Singapore tv. I'd totally buy Coke if they showed this here. I'd buy Coke anyway since he's endorsing it.
That one above was the MV, not the ad. They should totally show both the MV and ad in Singapore. I would have totally bought Bauch&Lomb contact lens The problem is, i don't wear contacts. Hell, i don't even need specs. Sad. But if you still wanna poke my eyeballs out upon hearing my moth's name, Can i request that you poke my eyeballs in a way That make my one eye short-sighted, and the other far-sighted? Then i can buy Bauch&Lomb contacts!! =) Conclusion : They should show this Coke ad and mv here in Singapore.
These are the filming of the actual ad -
C'mon, you gotta admit he is TOTALLY handsome. Like ohmygoodnessgracious handsome. Like totallyfreakinglyawesomely handsome.
COKE'S TOTALLY GOT MY SUPPORT NOW.
11:37 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, July 17, 2009 / 11:37 PM
I woke up to a shock today. Opened my eyes and saw something black Right in front of my face It was a huge black moth on my headboard I almost screamed lah. Then i shout for my father to chase it away. And you know what he freaking said!?! "No no no. The moth in your room means wealth will come."
SINCE WHEN!?!
Then when i started to think (My brain takes about half an hour to start up.) I realised the moth ain't gonna harm me So i'll just let it sit there. And if it brings wealth, its a bonus.
I decided to name it Munnee. Wealth = Money = Munnee. Get it? I know you totally want to poke my eyeballs out now. When i came home today, Munnee was sitting on my bookshelf. I opened the window the whole day to let it fly out and be free And it chose to sit on my bookshelf. Since it didn't grab the chance to leave I closed my curtains. But hey, i didn't clip the curtains to the window So if Munnee really really wanted to get out It still can. I'm not torturing it.
I would have taken a picture of Munnee, But its changed it spot and i can't find it. I'm pretty sure its still somewhere in my room. I just don't want it to land on my face when i'm sleeping.
ANYWAYS. Coke is really good at advertising. Totally got my support. You know that advertisement with Derrick Ho and Jocie Guo? The one with the quite catchy tune? I found ANOTHER Coke ad SOMETHING like that song. Not really the ad for Coke actually. More like the MV.
But BETTER. =)
Watch all the way and you'll realise the similarities in the song.
And thats only the MV. They should totally show this on Singapore tv. I'd totally buy Coke if they showed this here. I'd buy Coke anyway since he's endorsing it.
That one above was the MV, not the ad. They should totally show both the MV and ad in Singapore. I would have totally bought Bauch&Lomb contact lens The problem is, i don't wear contacts. Hell, i don't even need specs. Sad. But if you still wanna poke my eyeballs out upon hearing my moth's name, Can i request that you poke my eyeballs in a way That make my one eye short-sighted, and the other far-sighted? Then i can buy Bauch&Lomb contacts!! =) Conclusion : They should show this Coke ad and mv here in Singapore.
These are the filming of the actual ad -
C'mon, you gotta admit he is TOTALLY handsome. Like ohmygoodnessgracious handsome. Like totallyfreakinglyawesomely handsome.
COKE'S TOTALLY GOT MY SUPPORT NOW.
11:37 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street