<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, July 23, 2009 / 12:46 AM

I was getting worried for Spanish class
Cos i don't want to fail the module
And take it all over again next semester.
Its like, quite boring for me.
So i decided to ask Harvin for tip for the tests
Since she took them last semester.
Its the final 3 lessons, with the final 2 tests and 1 presentation.
Kinda determines our fate with the module.

Me : Any hints for the tests?
Harvin : Its very easy. I don't even remember it.
Me : Serious? What is it about?
Harvin : Its super easy...fill in the blanks and short essay.
Me : Can refer to laptop?
Harvin : No
Me : Sian. I'll just fail then.
Me : And you'll see me repeat Spanish for next sem.
Harvin : lol, you won't fail.
Harvin : Its seriously easy.
Me : Like, 1 + 1 easy?
Harvin : 10 + 24 easy.
Me : THATS NOT EASY!!
Me : If i fail, you are soooooo screwed.


You know, it just kills me slowly to talk to certain people sometimes.
Yeah. You know who you are.
Prominent ones include Christabel and Harvin.
But its conversations like these that are the most fun.

And a few mins later,
Harvin msn-ed me.

Harvin : Go study.
Me : I thought you said it was easy!?!
Harvin : I guess some ppl need to revise...don't blame me if you fail.
Me : FINE.
Me : I shall go revise then!!

Harvin : ya if u are worried then just study...tho u will prolly regret studying cus u will realise u cud do it without studying.

R-i-g-h-t.
You know.




Ugghhh. So i've decided to revise generally.
Apparently, i just can't make myself open the slides.
I'll give myself half an hour.
Then i'll totally force me to revise.
Need to sleep.
Stupid class starts at 8am.
School ain't built 15 mins away from my house.



12:46 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.