<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 / 9:10 AM

I just had the strangest dream
It didn't make any sense to me.
Maybe i need to stop watching CSI till 3am.
I'm getting delusional in my dreams too.

And i woke up late today.
Late as in i hit snooze on my alarm
And went back to sleep when i'm supposed to get up.
I overslept by 1 hour.
Woke up because i was so amused by the dream.
It was just so weird.
Luckily i set my alarm 1 and a half hours ahead.
So now i'm half an hour early.
=)

Lol. Its too early to blog.
I'm not making sense.



9:10 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.