See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, July 17, 2009 / 12:10 AM
I didn't realise Heroes was on today (or rather, yesterday) Luckily i flipped to Ch 5 by accident And managed to catch the last half an hour. Not too bad for a first episode of the new season. Looks very very interesting.
As usual, Criminal Minds was good. Prisonbreak is taking too long for me. I'm kinda bored already. Its time Scylla stopped passing around from person to person.
Anyway, got a few more nail polish from The Face Shop today. I just went in, pick up a basket And started grabbing bottles. Here's the result :
Whee! Quite alot of bottles and colours! And i keep them all in a yellow box.
The box is kinda big though. I think i need to get a small one. It makes my bottles of nail polish look puny.
Get what i mean? It makes my nail polish look very small. Makes me wanna buy more. Which means more money spending. Which is not good for my wallet. Which means i need to get a new box. A smaller box.
And oh, i'm so happy. I've finished listening to one of my favourite singer/actress CD Olivia D'Abo, with her cd titled Not TV.
I went to her official website to listen to her songs. Have been trying to get her cd for some time But i don't see it in stores. Maybe its not in Singapore yet? Its not exactly very new. I hope it doesn't skip Singapore in the cd distribution. I love her in The Wonder Years. Its an old show. But you can catch it on Ch 5, 1.30am every weekday. Its a very good show. You will learn ALOT from it. About life. Really. They don't make shows like they used to anymore. This actress/singer has aged. She's like in her forties now. But i think she is soooo cool. Click here to go to her official website. If you look at her younger pictures, she is soooo pretty!! So freaking beautiful. She still looks great though. Still freaking hot. I think she is just fabulous.
12:10 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, July 17, 2009 / 12:10 AM
I didn't realise Heroes was on today (or rather, yesterday) Luckily i flipped to Ch 5 by accident And managed to catch the last half an hour. Not too bad for a first episode of the new season. Looks very very interesting.
As usual, Criminal Minds was good. Prisonbreak is taking too long for me. I'm kinda bored already. Its time Scylla stopped passing around from person to person.
Anyway, got a few more nail polish from The Face Shop today. I just went in, pick up a basket And started grabbing bottles. Here's the result :
Whee! Quite alot of bottles and colours! And i keep them all in a yellow box.
The box is kinda big though. I think i need to get a small one. It makes my bottles of nail polish look puny.
Get what i mean? It makes my nail polish look very small. Makes me wanna buy more. Which means more money spending. Which is not good for my wallet. Which means i need to get a new box. A smaller box.
And oh, i'm so happy. I've finished listening to one of my favourite singer/actress CD Olivia D'Abo, with her cd titled Not TV.
I went to her official website to listen to her songs. Have been trying to get her cd for some time But i don't see it in stores. Maybe its not in Singapore yet? Its not exactly very new. I hope it doesn't skip Singapore in the cd distribution. I love her in The Wonder Years. Its an old show. But you can catch it on Ch 5, 1.30am every weekday. Its a very good show. You will learn ALOT from it. About life. Really. They don't make shows like they used to anymore. This actress/singer has aged. She's like in her forties now. But i think she is soooo cool. Click here to go to her official website. If you look at her younger pictures, she is soooo pretty!! So freaking beautiful. She still looks great though. Still freaking hot. I think she is just fabulous.
12:10 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street