See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, July 30, 2009 / 11:44 PM
Here's what ShiPing brought on wednesday She lend it to me lah!! Like super awesome.
=D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D
In it goes into my bag.
=D =D =D =D
I totally like the style of this album!! The way he describes his music. "Chinked-out". Like totally cool. I told you i had a thing for Chinese style Like those ancient/traditional Chinese music. And with such a handsome guy making the music, Like TOTALLY AWESOME!!
I nearly hyperventilated when i saw the album!! He is sooooooo handsome!!
I know its an old album, But i totally love the style of it And i'm like gonna say this for a long time So get use to it.
I love this picture!!! Even though its just his hand. But i think its soooooooo grand!!! Aaaahhhh. I feel so inspired when i see this picture!!
And then the album has a picture book It has like many many many pages of pictures of him Like totally awesome. But the pictures are from quite some time ago Half of it has him in long hair. I think he looks older when he has long hair. He looks weird in long hair. I don't like guys with long hair. But the last few pages of him are just awesome.
This is like my MOST FAVOURITE picture of him in the book!!
Like ohmygoodnessgracioustotallyfreakinglyawesome. A handsome guy playing a musical instrument. Whats more, a chinese instrument!! And he looks so suave and charming!! I can almost tell you what a perfect picture is.
So many pictures of him. I was delirious as i flipped through the pages of the book. Well, at least for the second half of the book.
11:44 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, July 30, 2009 / 11:44 PM
Here's what ShiPing brought on wednesday She lend it to me lah!! Like super awesome.
=D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D
In it goes into my bag.
=D =D =D =D
I totally like the style of this album!! The way he describes his music. "Chinked-out". Like totally cool. I told you i had a thing for Chinese style Like those ancient/traditional Chinese music. And with such a handsome guy making the music, Like TOTALLY AWESOME!!
I nearly hyperventilated when i saw the album!! He is sooooooo handsome!!
I know its an old album, But i totally love the style of it And i'm like gonna say this for a long time So get use to it.
I love this picture!!! Even though its just his hand. But i think its soooooooo grand!!! Aaaahhhh. I feel so inspired when i see this picture!!
And then the album has a picture book It has like many many many pages of pictures of him Like totally awesome. But the pictures are from quite some time ago Half of it has him in long hair. I think he looks older when he has long hair. He looks weird in long hair. I don't like guys with long hair. But the last few pages of him are just awesome.
This is like my MOST FAVOURITE picture of him in the book!!
Like ohmygoodnessgracioustotallyfreakinglyawesome. A handsome guy playing a musical instrument. Whats more, a chinese instrument!! And he looks so suave and charming!! I can almost tell you what a perfect picture is.
So many pictures of him. I was delirious as i flipped through the pages of the book. Well, at least for the second half of the book.
11:44 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street