<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, July 23, 2009 / 11:58 PM

The finale of Prisonbreak was very good.
Its like one of those shows which have good endings
That really gives a satisfying feeling.
Sad though, Micheal Scofield didn't make it.
I was hoping it would be a happily ever after ending.
They've been through so much.
Its so sad. But its a happy sad ending.
I almost cried.
It was so touching.
Well, it could be due to hormones too.
But oh well.
Don't you just love Sucre?
I think he is like the most handsome one there.
Followed by Micheal. Then Alex. Then Lincoln.
I can't stand Theodore Bagwell. T-bag.
Traitor. Backstabber. Asshole. Betrayer.
Reminds me of certain people.
I could just punch him in the face.
I can't believe i felt sorry for him during earlier series.
He shouldn't have lost an arm.
He should have lost all his limbs instead.
I'm so glad Micheal Scofield made use of him in the end.
Though, i would have preferred a more ghastly ending for him.
And i think Sara is sooooo pretty!!
The director totally chose the right cast.
And Micheal Scofield's son!! Did you see him?
He appeared for awhile in the second last episode.
He looks sooooo like Micheal and Sara!!
Prisonbreak is so awesome.

Ok, its back to work.
I've been like putting it off since 6pm.



11:58 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.