See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 / 1:26 PM
So the prints came. Actually, more of photos lah. Its some service called Snapfish by HP. They asked some people to test out their service I happened to be one of them. And they gave us free prints, so might as well use them.
Everything's in this envelope. I still have somemore thats on the way.
I just took them out and lay them messily on the bed. Show you close-ups of some.
Of course, i definitely had some photos of certain people. =)
I'll show you more when the rest of the photos arrive.
And i'll upload some older photos Which i promised to upload but didnt.
Me & my cousin.
And 4 shots of the cat who loves to sit at the doorsteps of my house.
Pictures taken at the Discovery Centre And also on the way to the centre and dinner.
1:26 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 / 1:26 PM
So the prints came. Actually, more of photos lah. Its some service called Snapfish by HP. They asked some people to test out their service I happened to be one of them. And they gave us free prints, so might as well use them.
Everything's in this envelope. I still have somemore thats on the way.
I just took them out and lay them messily on the bed. Show you close-ups of some.
Of course, i definitely had some photos of certain people. =)
I'll show you more when the rest of the photos arrive.
And i'll upload some older photos Which i promised to upload but didnt.
Me & my cousin.
And 4 shots of the cat who loves to sit at the doorsteps of my house.
Pictures taken at the Discovery Centre And also on the way to the centre and dinner.
1:26 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street