See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, June 20, 2009 / 1:30 AM
I wanted to upload pictures From the visit to Discovery Centre. MayLing, Wilson and I went there on Thursday. But either Blogger or my internet connection is trying to be funny. I can't seem to upload the pictures. Oh well, next time then. In the meantime, i'll just type a whole chunk of words about the visit. Met MayLing at Pasir Ris MRT Station early in the morning. Early as in 9.45 am. I was half asleep on my way there. Took MRT all the way to Joo Koon. Yes, from one end to ther other end of the green line. Quite thankful we didn't get lost on the way to the Discovery Centre. Pretty fun. We went around the entire exhibition twice. I totally love the robot. Its like so freaking cool. We caught 2 3D movies. One was a documentay on Dolphins and Whales The other was Monsters Vs Aliens. Not bad. I think both are quite interesting. Except that Wilson fell asleep during the documentary. After Discovery Centre, we went to Crystal Jade to have dinner. And then it was all the way back to Pasir Ris from there.
Oh yes, piano lessons today. My teacher wants me to watch some Japanese movie. And i thought "Wah, so fun ah!" Then she told me it was about music and i was like "nooooooo". Watching it is supposed to inspire me to be a better musician. Ughness. She's gonna make me watch this coming Sunday. Like noooooooo.
Oh ya, went for dinner with my cousin on wednesday. Havent seen her in quite a while. We've talked, but hardly met. I just find a certain closeness with her. Maybe its the cousin bond. =)
I've totally been neglecting this blog. Partially cos i don't know what to put up here.
1:30 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, June 20, 2009 / 1:30 AM
I wanted to upload pictures From the visit to Discovery Centre. MayLing, Wilson and I went there on Thursday. But either Blogger or my internet connection is trying to be funny. I can't seem to upload the pictures. Oh well, next time then. In the meantime, i'll just type a whole chunk of words about the visit. Met MayLing at Pasir Ris MRT Station early in the morning. Early as in 9.45 am. I was half asleep on my way there. Took MRT all the way to Joo Koon. Yes, from one end to ther other end of the green line. Quite thankful we didn't get lost on the way to the Discovery Centre. Pretty fun. We went around the entire exhibition twice. I totally love the robot. Its like so freaking cool. We caught 2 3D movies. One was a documentay on Dolphins and Whales The other was Monsters Vs Aliens. Not bad. I think both are quite interesting. Except that Wilson fell asleep during the documentary. After Discovery Centre, we went to Crystal Jade to have dinner. And then it was all the way back to Pasir Ris from there.
Oh yes, piano lessons today. My teacher wants me to watch some Japanese movie. And i thought "Wah, so fun ah!" Then she told me it was about music and i was like "nooooooo". Watching it is supposed to inspire me to be a better musician. Ughness. She's gonna make me watch this coming Sunday. Like noooooooo.
Oh ya, went for dinner with my cousin on wednesday. Havent seen her in quite a while. We've talked, but hardly met. I just find a certain closeness with her. Maybe its the cousin bond. =)
I've totally been neglecting this blog. Partially cos i don't know what to put up here.
1:30 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street