<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, June 27, 2009 / 4:11 AM

Hey, do you know Disney has a new princess?
And this princess is the one thats different from the rest.
Why? Because she is black.
All of Disney's princess have been known to be predominantly white.
Snow White, Belle, Ariel, Rose, Cinderella.
Jasmine and Pocohontas don't count as black ok.
Jasmine is Middle Eastern. Pocohontas is Native American.
This new princess is black. And i don't mean to use that term rudely.



Her name is Tiana. Princess Tiana. Oh, what a pretty name.
The movie is scheduled to come out at the end of this year.
Its titled The Princess And The Frog.
Yeah. You can pretty much guess the story line already.



I think there is some controvery on the skin colour of the prince.
I heard he was supposed to be Brazilian.
Prince Naveen, i think. Almost sounds indian to me.
Some people say Disney is trying to portray interracial marriages.
Honestly, i don't really care.

Oh, all the racism and controverises.
Even the location where the movie is set in is being talked about.
Apparently, New Orleans is one of the most devastating tragedies to beset a black community.

What happened to all my innocent pretty fairytales?
Lolness. What the heck did i just say.
In the first place, i knew all fairytales had a gruesome reason behind them.
Seriously. It comes in all forms.
Political. Racial. Stereotype. Sexual. Traditional.
All sorts of things. And alot more.
Please don't make me name them.
And it doesnt stop with fairytales.
Oh no. It doesn't stop there.
Believe it or not, nursery rhymes are quite gory too.
I'd share with you various rhymes which are quite dark
But i'm not in the mood right now.
I'll spoil your childhood memories another day.
Stay tuned.
=)

By the way, just to clarify to some people
Who think that i'm shocked and disturbed by Micheal Jackson's death.
No, i'm not shocked and disturbed, for crying out loud.
I'm just surprised and intrigued. Its alot lesser emotions you know.
I wasn't a fan of his, but he had my respect.
All news stations and talkshows are covering the story.
I think the funeral would be a grand one.



4:11 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.