<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 / 2:06 AM

First of all,
Yay!! I caught the empty train today!!
Its the first time since scholl started.
I thought i would never see it again.
=)

Watching Criminal Minds right now.
Its a repeat of the last season.
Every weekday 2am-3am.
Surprisingly, i have never seen this episode before.
Because i watched almost every single episode.
Haaa.
Oh, i didn't know Prisonbreak was on at 10pm just now.
But i caught it anyway.
Here we go again. The plot never ends. Now Scolfield is out to get the company.
I didn't follow the season before this one though.
But i have a pretty clear idea of whats going on
Thanks to the summery on ch 5.

CSI : Miami was good just now!!
Super romantic lah.
If you watched, you'd know what i mean.
The killers are so smart and romantic.
Go watch that episode!!
Its like one of my favourite killing scences.
Its not sadistic. Its romantic. Seriously.
Go watch it.

Without A Trace bores me though.
Its not very interesting. Compared to my beloved Criminal Minds.
But its still a pass.
Its a good try in doing a detective series without copying CSI and the other shows.

Lol. I'm a freaking TV fanatic.
I just love watching TV okay.
If i one day don't watch TV without a valid reason
I may just collapse and die.
Hey. TV is educational okay. I learn alot from it.

I think i'm falling sick.
I've not been feeling well these days.
In fact, i've been feeling terrible for the past few nights.
Nights only. When i'm at home.
But my temperature isn't high. Not in sch anyway.
I don't take temperature at home.
Partially because i can't find the thermometer.
But i think with all the freaking H1N1 virus going around
I don't think i want to create a commotion in my family yet.



2:06 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.