<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 / 7:41 PM

Damn. I'm not feeling too well.
Not a good time to fall sick.
Hopefully my head and my nose will clear up by tmw.

Anyway, i'm looking for this book.



If anyone has it, give me sell me

Check out the new clock i've put on my blog.
Its on the left column.
Pretty.

And, i just realised that he's one of World Vision 30 Hour Famine Ambassador.
World Vision is an international relief organisation.
Go Google it or something.
I believe they have different ambassadors for different countries.
*sigh* He's Taiwan's ambassador. Not Singapore. Sad.

He recently visited Sierra Leone to see recent program accomplishments
and understand the on-going needs
of children and communities affected by the civil war and global food crisis.

Super cool.

According to Taiwan media report, Wang Leehom followed a Taiwan's charity organisation and visited Sierra Leone. Yesterday (June 2nd), he ended his 10 days trip and returned to Taiwan. It is said that this time round, he has sponsored another 10 children in Sierra Leone and that makes LeeHom the "daddy" of 20 kids in total now.

Awww. Who wouldnt want 20 kids.

Due to this visit, LeeHom also rejected 3 performances and missed out on NT 5 million of income. However, he said that "The experience is something money can't buy."

Nice guy eh?
I have so many pictures from his visit.
But i don't really have the mood to post them right now.
Maybe a few.











Makes people just love him even more eh.
Or at least, makes me love him even more.
I think he's so cool.
And so freaking talented lah.
I wish if only i was as talented as he is.
Half as talented would be good too.
And people around me would wish me to be half as humble as he is.
Oh well. We can all keep wishing.

Shucks. I feel horrible.
My nose is a freaking drippy faucet
And my head hurts.
I think i have flu.
Not H1N1 i hope.



7:41 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.