<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, June 01, 2009 / 12:58 AM

Uggghhhhhhh.
I can't believe i accidently pressed "New Career"!!
I finally bought the most expensive car in the racing game in my phone,
And i was busy admiring the cars in my collection,
And i accidently restarted the whole game!!
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Stupid stupid stupid!!
It took me ages to get the car
Cos i get so bored playing races over and over again.
I finally accumulated over 100k, and then i restarted the bloody game!!
I feel so tempted to smash the phone.

Aaargh. I watched Harper's Island just now.
It is seriously slow. And boring.
I'd trade it for Criminal Minds anytime.
Heck. I'd trade anything for Criminal Minds.

Oh, and i'm looking forward to a show on Okto.
I'm not sure what time its showing or what the show's called.
But its definitely showing at night. The art film section.
The documentary section. You know what i mean.
Its on nature. Insects. Animals. That area lah.
This upcoming epsiode is featuring the fabulous Monarch Butterfly!!
I think they're so pretty!! I even painted my pet in Powerpets monarch!!
I painted it monarch the moment the colour came out!!
Lol. I always loved the Monarch Butterfly. Just that i never say only.
See. I know quite alot okay. I even know butterfly BREEDS.

I'm waiting for my lunch, Christabel.
Dinner. Or lunch. Whichever.

I feel so much better after clarifying.
I'm not the kind who forgets friendships easily.
=)



12:58 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.