Tuesday, May 12, 2009 / 12:14 AM
NEW PHONE NEW PHONE NEW PHONE!!

Yeah, thats my new phone.
Just like the one in the picture.
Sony Ericsson C905.
I love the C series (it used to be K series).
C for Camera.
I don't like the Walkman phones.
But its just my preference.
My new phone.
It has a freaking 8.1 megapixels camera.
Like bloody cool.
Mine's silver. It comes in black though.

But the black one looks like my previous phone.
And it looks pretty average.
I thought the silver one looks unique.
Though it looks quite
beng too.
I decided that it needed someone cool to carry it off.
So i took the silver one.
Lol.
And stop asking me why do i insist on sticking to Sony Ericsson.
I was offered an Iphone. But i don't like touchscreen phones larh.
Its just me. I think i'll destroy touchscreen phones in 2 weeks.
So, back to the topic of me always choosing Sony Ericsson.
In order to explain this,
I should also tell you who my new darling is.

Yes. Its Wang Leehom. Or Wang Lee Hong. Or 王力宏.
Whatever you wanna call him.
Or which ever way you wanna spell his name.
I shall just stick to Wang Leehom.
And he is super handsome and talented and smart and cool and everything else.
But i shall save that for another post.
So, whats he got to do with Sony Ericsson?
Lol. You just had to ask.



Yeah. He's an ambassodor of Sony Ericsson.
I have more pictures, but i'm kinda lazy to upload.
I bet he uses a SE phone too. Or so the last time i heard.
I know larh. All of the above picture are W series. (W for Walkman).
Take a look at the next picture.

Does the phone look familiar??
Its a K810!! My previous phone!!
Ya lah ya lah. I liked that phone alot partially because he is holding one in this pic.
But it was a very good phone.
I loved its functions. Until i wrecked it.
Maybe they'll get him to promote the C905 too?
Then i'll go totally nuts that my new phone's model is promoted by him.

By the way, i use Head&Shoulders too.
But that was before i even saw this picture.
Hey, but that doesn't mean i don't support JJ Lin anymore.
I have a freaking huge SAMSUNG plasma tv in my room.
Guess who's the ambassedor for Samsung?
You got it.
12:14 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.