<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 / 11:58 PM

Just came back from orchestra practice.
It was seriously last minute.
Its gonna sound rude, but i really only did it as a favor.
I hope everything will go well.
There really isn't much time given to me to prepare, you know.
Its really not my fault if its not to standards.

But anyway, speechcomm went better than i expected.
School aside, congrats to Ashley who graduated today.
I taught my mother to make the golden roses last night
And we made one for her for graduation.
With my crappy wrapping, of course.
It looked something like the one i gave my mother on Mothers' Day.

I cut my finger after orchestra practice.
Accidently slid it across a magazine.
Was quite frustrated during that point actually.
Cos i didn't really play up to my standards,
Plus my Ipod headset got stuck between the car seats.
Stupid me.

Unlimited sms-es!!
Yippee!!
I kept sending unnesscary sms-es to random ppl in class today.

IS tomorrow at 8am.
I need to sleep now,
So i won't be late for IS.
I have been late since the start of school leh.
For my most favourite lesson somemore!

I have some pictures to upload in my phone,
But i'll leave that for the next post.
=)



11:58 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.