<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, May 01, 2009 / 1:29 AM

It seems so long since i last blogged.
To me. Like blog what i wanna say.
Apart from the short posts like the previous 2 posts.

But some stuff are just inappropriate to put up here.

Well anyway,
These pictures are the backstage views
From one of JJ Lin's performences in China
I think they're so pretty. Like so pretty.







Yeah, thats him.
And now you know
I'm a sucker for the ancient china feel.
Really. I love shows that involve those martial arts and ancient china stuff.
For example Romance of the 3 Kingdoms.
I love music that really feels ancient chinese-y.
Thats why i was quite a sucker for JJ Lin's music.
If you noticed, most of his songs include quite traditional chinese styles.
Not his more recent songs, but the older ones. In my opinion, the better ones.
I only studied about China for my history O levels.
I love scenes that resembles the styles of ancient China.
Yes, both those chinese palace scenes and scenes of landscapes and mountains and lakes.
Okay, that was totally random.
But yeah, i'm a sucker for ancient china stuff.
As in only in terms of music and landscape.
I'm also a sucker for old english stuff,
But thats a whole other story.

And in my state of randomness,
Lets go back to the President's Command Performence.
I know i said his performence wasn't up to standards,
But hey, who's perfect anyway.
So here's the picture he took with Mr & Mrs Nathan
And the letter from Mr Nathan.
The picture of the letter is clickable though, if you wanna read it.







Like, how cool is that.
I do miss his older performences.
Honestly, i'm not really falling for his new style.
Its almost not the same singer anymore.
I love the way he performed in his previous style.
Even thought it was much cornier,
But i feel it has more quality than now.



1:29 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.