See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, May 14, 2009 / 6:44 PM
I feel the mental pressure of the weekends approaching. I hope i'm good enough.
Anyway, aren't these pink cat bookholders adorable?
Super cute. I can't really bear to let them hold books.
And i promised to upload the pictures from my phone. I leave my phone unattended for awhile, And guess whose picture i found inside? Hahahahaha.
Lol. Gabrielle's self shot of herself.
YingSi and HongLing
3 of them together.
WeiTing.
And the following 2 are just a waste of space in my phone.
My Florida's Natural sweet. I was bored lah. So i just took a pic of what was on my table.
Amanda's handphone. Sony Ericsson too!! But its a walkman phone.
And these were the pictures from tuesday's lecture. I was actually forced to delete most of it, Because the people in the pics say its an ugly shot, But i managed to retain 3 of them.
Joanna, and WanYi in the background.
Deborah, candid shot.
Sarah and JiaYi. Lol. They were sitting in front of me. And i was bored. So i took a picture of them too.
And other various shots on different days.
Me and WeiTing
Deborah and I
TongXin and I
Joanna and Deborah
Me, Deborah, Amanda, TongXin. Haha, the whole group. I was supposed to photoshop Joanna in. But, oh well. Laziness. =)
6:44 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, May 14, 2009 / 6:44 PM
I feel the mental pressure of the weekends approaching. I hope i'm good enough.
Anyway, aren't these pink cat bookholders adorable?
Super cute. I can't really bear to let them hold books.
And i promised to upload the pictures from my phone. I leave my phone unattended for awhile, And guess whose picture i found inside? Hahahahaha.
Lol. Gabrielle's self shot of herself.
YingSi and HongLing
3 of them together.
WeiTing.
And the following 2 are just a waste of space in my phone.
My Florida's Natural sweet. I was bored lah. So i just took a pic of what was on my table.
Amanda's handphone. Sony Ericsson too!! But its a walkman phone.
And these were the pictures from tuesday's lecture. I was actually forced to delete most of it, Because the people in the pics say its an ugly shot, But i managed to retain 3 of them.
Joanna, and WanYi in the background.
Deborah, candid shot.
Sarah and JiaYi. Lol. They were sitting in front of me. And i was bored. So i took a picture of them too.
And other various shots on different days.
Me and WeiTing
Deborah and I
TongXin and I
Joanna and Deborah
Me, Deborah, Amanda, TongXin. Haha, the whole group. I was supposed to photoshop Joanna in. But, oh well. Laziness. =)
6:44 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street