Saturday, May 02, 2009 / 10:51 PM
I bought a new mouse for my laptop!!
Yay!!

Its super thin lah!!
Ignore my hair. I just came home.
The mouse is super thin!!

Fine. Maybe its not obvious in the picture.
I havent done my piano essay yet!!
Aaaahhh!!
My teacher wants it tomorrow!!
10:51 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, May 02, 2009 / 10:51 PM
I bought a new mouse for my laptop!! Yay!!  Its super thin lah!! Ignore my hair. I just came home. The mouse is super thin!!  Fine. Maybe its not obvious in the picture. I havent done my piano essay yet!! Aaaahhh!! My teacher wants it tomorrow!!
10:51 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|