<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 / 12:21 AM

What i really need now is a new phone.
Though i have a pretty good feeling
I'm gonna get it real soon.
Another thing i really need is a camera.
Or cameras, actually.
I want 2 types of cameras.
One is a polaroid, another an antique or professional one.
Like seriously. I'm not freaking kidding.

Anyway, like i said
I have a feeling i'll be getting a new phone soon
Plus my current phone has already been spoilt since the ice age.
So i'm currently undecided about which new model i should take.
Only one condition that i want my phone to be.
It HAS to be Sony Ericsson.
Seriously. I only want Sony Ericsson.
Okay fine. Partially because of their ambassador.
I'm not sure if he is still the ambassador.
But hey, does that matter? =)
I want a Sony Ericssion phone.
I'm still deciding which SE phone my new phone shall be.

On the side note,
JJ Lin is on Million Dollar Singer next monday!!
I was watching Yoga Lin sing, and drinking chocolate milk
Then the trailer for the next week came on
And then it showed JJ Lin blank out suddenly
And i wanted to laugh yet i was drinking chocolate milk
I tell you, i almost squirted chocolate milk from my nose!!
But he is super cute lah!! Suddenly blank.
Lol. But not the first time he goes blank while singing
He ALWAYS forgets lyrics!! Even for his own songs.
Haha. But when he forgets, he super cute one lor!!
I remember the times when i heard him sing live and he forgets.
Sooooo cute, i tell you. Haha.
Okay, note to self,
Make sure you reach home in time to watch the show on Monday.
Oh wait!! Its e-learning next week!!
*shouts for joy*
I may have just fallen back into the pit.
If you know what i mean.
Lol. That was bad english.



12:21 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.