<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, April 20, 2009 / 11:58 PM

There goes the first day of school.
I can't believe its a full day tomorrow!!
And i can't believe no one in my class is in the same IS class as me!!
But i do know a few in the IS class.
And i was kind of hoping that we would not be in the same class.
I really wanted the whole IS class to be strangers.
No, i'm not confused.
What i want is to be either the whole class to be people i dont know
Or at least one or two in the class that are my classmates.
Classmates, not schoolmates that i know.

I think i'm falling ill.
The weather is so freaking hot these days.
And my stupid sinus is giving me problems.
And so is stress from school.
I get affected by stress easily okay.

And we got homework from the first day of school.
Yippee. What a great start.
I can't wait for Year 3 to come.
And then graduation.
And i will shout for joy and relief.

I hope you can smell the sarcasm.



11:58 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.