See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 / 1:17 AM
So i've listened to the CD for a few times. Quite okay. I'm not crazy for it though. Average if you ask me. I guess her style isn't really my cup of tea. Though i like a few songs. Definitely the theme song, 花蝴蝶(Butterfly). Love the theme song. I think its great. And then i like 妥协(Compromise). It has a nice catchy tune, according to me. I also like 你快乐我内伤(You Hurt My Feelings). Though i think the english title does not reflect the chinese title. But its a nice song. Oh yeah, did i mention before, That i don't like remakes of the same song. I can't really be bothered with them. Cos i feel that tracks in artiste's albums should be original. Quite a few of her songs are chinese remakes of other songs. I don't really count these songs as her song, if you ask me. So i didn't listen with all my heart in those songs. I would really love 愈慢愈美丽(Slow Life) and 热冬(Hot Winter) But they are remakes. Don't like remakes. The only remake i liked in this album is the theme song. Cos in the first place, i didn't realise it was a remake. I really like the music of 降落伞(Parachute). Don't like the lyrics and vocals (i'm so sorry). But the music is so pretty. And i don't know why there seems to be a craze about 大丈夫(Real Man). I totally didn't like it the first time i heard it. The second and third replay couldnt change my mind either. Overall, its pretty ok. A few notable songs. Though, i still can't decide if i'll keep it. I'm like hanging between a 55% keep it and a 45% give it away.
So, out of the whole album, The tracks that i like are tracks - 1. 花蝴蝶 (Butterfly) 4 . 妥协 (Compromie) 9 . 你快乐我内伤 (You Hurt My Feelings)
Oooh. 3 tracks of 10. Thats 30%. Ouch. Okay, lets play fair. Excluding all the remakes which i didn't really listen with an open mind, Thats 2 out of 4. Cos the first track is a remake. Thats 50%. Not too bad.
1:17 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 / 1:17 AM
So i've listened to the CD for a few times. Quite okay. I'm not crazy for it though. Average if you ask me. I guess her style isn't really my cup of tea. Though i like a few songs. Definitely the theme song, 花蝴蝶(Butterfly). Love the theme song. I think its great. And then i like 妥协(Compromise). It has a nice catchy tune, according to me. I also like 你快乐我内伤(You Hurt My Feelings). Though i think the english title does not reflect the chinese title. But its a nice song. Oh yeah, did i mention before, That i don't like remakes of the same song. I can't really be bothered with them. Cos i feel that tracks in artiste's albums should be original. Quite a few of her songs are chinese remakes of other songs. I don't really count these songs as her song, if you ask me. So i didn't listen with all my heart in those songs. I would really love 愈慢愈美丽(Slow Life) and 热冬(Hot Winter) But they are remakes. Don't like remakes. The only remake i liked in this album is the theme song. Cos in the first place, i didn't realise it was a remake. I really like the music of 降落伞(Parachute). Don't like the lyrics and vocals (i'm so sorry). But the music is so pretty. And i don't know why there seems to be a craze about 大丈夫(Real Man). I totally didn't like it the first time i heard it. The second and third replay couldnt change my mind either. Overall, its pretty ok. A few notable songs. Though, i still can't decide if i'll keep it. I'm like hanging between a 55% keep it and a 45% give it away.
So, out of the whole album, The tracks that i like are tracks - 1. 花蝴蝶 (Butterfly) 4 . 妥协 (Compromie) 9 . 你快乐我内伤 (You Hurt My Feelings)
Oooh. 3 tracks of 10. Thats 30%. Ouch. Okay, lets play fair. Excluding all the remakes which i didn't really listen with an open mind, Thats 2 out of 4. Cos the first track is a remake. Thats 50%. Not too bad.