See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, April 06, 2009 / 11:14 AM
Oh my gawd. Aren't you freaking adorable. I could just laugh my head off.
Oh and by the way, When i say i'm going MIA, It means no one And i mean no one, will know my location. Please. Going to camp does not mean MIA. Because you know where i am. Or at least someone does
Anyway, i've bought the Jolin Tsai album that i mentionaed before. Bought on saturday. And it was the deluxe version. Havent listened to it yet. But the poster is so pretty. I feel like buying another for someone. But i don't know if i should spend another $21 To buy another orginal, but the normal version one. Or maybe i should just gve my deluxe set away. But its sooooo pretty. Oh well. We shall see. If i like the songs then maybe i'll keep the deluxe set.
Let me show you the deluxe set.
The deluxe set. Its pretty big.
It comes in a box. I like the box alot. Its very pretty. Sparkly on the outside surfaces. The inside is pretty but i won't show you.
It comes with a small memo pad. Quite thick.
The inside of the memo pad.
And a blowup cushion thingy. I havent opened it yet. Just in case i decide to give the set away.
And of course, the album. Its the $21 one, not the $9 one.
And the $21 comes with a mousepad too.
The inside of the album plus the lyrics book. Quite pretty. I'm not gonna show you the inside of the book. Cos i think i've shown you enough.
And my most favourite thing, the poster!! It looks glossy on the surface in the picture, Because it is!! And its very pretty!!
I bought someone else's album too. But i'll show you his album when i'm done Buying the rest of his other stuff. =)
11:14 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, April 06, 2009 / 11:14 AM
Oh my gawd. Aren't you freaking adorable. I could just laugh my head off.
Oh and by the way, When i say i'm going MIA, It means no one And i mean no one, will know my location. Please. Going to camp does not mean MIA. Because you know where i am. Or at least someone does
Anyway, i've bought the Jolin Tsai album that i mentionaed before. Bought on saturday. And it was the deluxe version. Havent listened to it yet. But the poster is so pretty. I feel like buying another for someone. But i don't know if i should spend another $21 To buy another orginal, but the normal version one. Or maybe i should just gve my deluxe set away. But its sooooo pretty. Oh well. We shall see. If i like the songs then maybe i'll keep the deluxe set.
Let me show you the deluxe set.
The deluxe set. Its pretty big.
It comes in a box. I like the box alot. Its very pretty. Sparkly on the outside surfaces. The inside is pretty but i won't show you.
It comes with a small memo pad. Quite thick.
The inside of the memo pad.
And a blowup cushion thingy. I havent opened it yet. Just in case i decide to give the set away.
And of course, the album. Its the $21 one, not the $9 one.
And the $21 comes with a mousepad too.
The inside of the album plus the lyrics book. Quite pretty. I'm not gonna show you the inside of the book. Cos i think i've shown you enough.
And my most favourite thing, the poster!! It looks glossy on the surface in the picture, Because it is!! And its very pretty!!
I bought someone else's album too. But i'll show you his album when i'm done Buying the rest of his other stuff. =)
11:14 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street