<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, April 06, 2009 / 9:32 PM

Lol. The 9pm drama on Ch8 is boring me half to death.
I think its seriously lame. But thats just me.
And its too draggy. I can't stand it.
Joshua Ang is cool alright. But his character in the show kills me.
When i watch the show, i always become ---> (-.-)

I'm sooooo excited about Harper's Island!!!
Its something like And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie!!!
I told you about the game/story before.
Its somewhere in my older posts.
Super excited!!!!!
The plot is almost similar!!!
I can't wait for it to show on Ch 5!!
The wait is killing me.
Everytime i see the advertisement i get so impatient.
I wanna see who is the murderer!!
I also wanna see how they carry out the murders.
Like how they leave their prints or any hints behind.
I would absolutely love to be part of such things.
Next time if you're planning to invite guests to a resort/hotel/mansion,
And it all takes place on an island that is only accessible by boat
And you're planning to kill them all one by one
And leave puzzling hints behind until someone solves the mystery,
Invite me!!!!!!

I'm just dying to watch Harper's Island.

Oh yeah, btw the Jolin album that i bought is the deluxe set.
The normal one only comes with the mousepad and poster
While there is an even cheaper one that comes only with the poster.
I'm not a fan yet, but the box was too attractive to be left on the shelf.
Damn. I keep forgetting to listen to the songs.
Note to self, listen to the CD after ANTM later!!



9:32 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.