<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 / 11:59 PM

I went MIA the last few days.
Thats why i didn't post.
So, this is from one of the days i went MIA.
He is so cute.
Now you know why i enjoy disappearing.



By the way, i'm looking for a magazine.
To be specific, its Teens magazine.
To be even more specific, the March issue of Teens magazine.
I hope its not too late to go hunting for it.
If you know where do buy it, tell me tell me tell me.
Or, if you happen to see it
You could always buy it for me.
Its like only a cheap $3, or somewhere there.
I very long nv buy magazine already.
Or if you have it at home,
You could always give it to me.
I could always buy it from you though.
C'mon, its like $3. Its the hunting thats troublesome.
Sell it to me if you have it okay.
I need the magazine.
For some sort of reference.
Seriously.
No, there is no hidden gold or diamond in the pages.

And oh my gawddd!!
Criminal Minds is back!!
Whee!! I'm so happy!!
Its so bloody addictive.



11:59 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.