<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, March 28, 2009 / 1:49 PM

Yep. Its finally 28th March.
I can't believe i'm just gonna sit there
And watch time pass.
Strange though.
I didn't feel anything much yesterday.
Unless you count the aimless walking around
And sleeplessness that i had last night.
I didn't sleep. I couldn't sleep.
Damn.
Its just not worth me losing sleep over lah.

Oh well.
Feelings come and feelings go.
I don't feel the same.

Oh, by the way.
I seem to have successfully removed
All prejudices against Jay Chou.
I suspect these 2 issues are connected.
Hm...

And i was watching a video
Starring possibly the person who could
Ever take JJ Lin's place in my life.
Possibly only. Not confirmed.
And i felt like a fool
I was talking to my laptop
And trying to speak chinese as i watched the video.
How stupid.

All of the reasons
I keep on believing
There's no question
Thats a lesson
I learned from you



1:49 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.