See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, March 29, 2009 / 9:49 PM
Well. It was a fine night. I'm glad it went well. Quite disappointed in a way actually. I was hoping... oh well... But how can i be such a bad person. =)
Hahahahahaha. I finally got the album. And i didn't have to pay for it. Hahahahahaha. To think i was actually trying to save up. Save up to buy the albums all at one go. Expensive okay. Hahahahahaha. Now i can use the money to buy the other albums. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha. Whose album? I don't tell you. I told you. He has to be better in all aspects. Okay, maybe not all aspects. But most aspects. I shall buy all his albums. Old and new. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha.
I'm tempted to buy Jolin Tsai's new album. Yeah. That Butterfly album. I like the theme. Maybe i'll buy the deluxe set. If i have change left after buying his album.
Anyway. I'm going MIA again. Maybe till thursday or friday. We shall see how my MIA experience goes. I know you're curious to know Where on earth do i disappear to when i go missing. Well too bad. Cos i ain't telling you. Otherwise, it wouldn't be called missing would it? I may pick up calls on my handphone. It depends on who the caller is and my mood. I may also reply smses depending on the same factor. But if anything urgent, just sms me. Cos i will read all smses. Might blog during my MIA period too. We shall see.
Time to pack my bags. Goodbye.
9:49 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, March 29, 2009 / 9:49 PM
Well. It was a fine night. I'm glad it went well. Quite disappointed in a way actually. I was hoping... oh well... But how can i be such a bad person. =)
Hahahahahaha. I finally got the album. And i didn't have to pay for it. Hahahahahaha. To think i was actually trying to save up. Save up to buy the albums all at one go. Expensive okay. Hahahahahaha. Now i can use the money to buy the other albums. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha. Whose album? I don't tell you. I told you. He has to be better in all aspects. Okay, maybe not all aspects. But most aspects. I shall buy all his albums. Old and new. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha.
I'm tempted to buy Jolin Tsai's new album. Yeah. That Butterfly album. I like the theme. Maybe i'll buy the deluxe set. If i have change left after buying his album.
Anyway. I'm going MIA again. Maybe till thursday or friday. We shall see how my MIA experience goes. I know you're curious to know Where on earth do i disappear to when i go missing. Well too bad. Cos i ain't telling you. Otherwise, it wouldn't be called missing would it? I may pick up calls on my handphone. It depends on who the caller is and my mood. I may also reply smses depending on the same factor. But if anything urgent, just sms me. Cos i will read all smses. Might blog during my MIA period too. We shall see.
Time to pack my bags. Goodbye.
9:49 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street