See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, March 30, 2009 / 3:24 AM
Well okay. Before i go MIA, I just couldn't resist solving another Nancy Drew game Played The Haunting of Castle Malloy. This one is super hard, in my opinion. Some of the puzzles are quite tough in this series. But what makes it hard for me Is because this series is scary (for me lah) I don't even dare watch horror movies. Watch Disney movies also can get scared when the bad guy suddenly appears. Then play this series, The stupid mysterious banshee and the eerie sounds keep coming up. Make me freak out after every single move i make. Cos everytime the stupid banshee suddenly appear in front of my screen. Like suddenly a pale white ghostly face with long white flowing hair Pops up directly in front of the screen. My heart almost stopped. And the noise so damn loud and eerie. Some wailing sound. I almost died from fright everytime something happened. I actually started on this series a few days ago, But i stopped playing and saved the game Cos i was so freaking scared. I can't believe i go and play this again before going MIA. Well, at least i solved the mystery. Its no banshee afterall. I'm not gonna tell u the ending. But there was one part where i totally freaked out I almost screamed when A long white-haired old woman's face suddenly appeared on my screen She was trying to freaking grab "me"(Nancy Drew). Omg. My heart almost stopped. And Nancy Drew games graphics are fabulous, That even their scary old woman are really scary. Damn. Stupid graphic artist. Draw until so scary for what. Its a game!! To relieve stress!! Not make my heart stop!! I don't think i can sleep now.
Oh, and i got a sneak preview of the series after this one. The ransom of the Seven Seas, or something like that. Never heard of it before. Will try that one as soon as i get back. I don't think that one will be scary. Its about the giant sea squid or monster if i'm not wrong.
And i wonder, Who's the genius behind all these Nancy Drew games? That person is a freaking creative and smart person. You have no idea what it takes to solve these mysteries.
Okay. Bleh. I know, i just bored you half to death. But if only you played the game too. Then you would understand what i mean.
Okay, i need to sleep. I said i would pack my bag just now, But apparently i got caught up with my game. I'll pack when i wake up later. I feel like giving the graphic artist a whack on the head.
3:24 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, March 30, 2009 / 3:24 AM
Well okay. Before i go MIA, I just couldn't resist solving another Nancy Drew game Played The Haunting of Castle Malloy. This one is super hard, in my opinion. Some of the puzzles are quite tough in this series. But what makes it hard for me Is because this series is scary (for me lah) I don't even dare watch horror movies. Watch Disney movies also can get scared when the bad guy suddenly appears. Then play this series, The stupid mysterious banshee and the eerie sounds keep coming up. Make me freak out after every single move i make. Cos everytime the stupid banshee suddenly appear in front of my screen. Like suddenly a pale white ghostly face with long white flowing hair Pops up directly in front of the screen. My heart almost stopped. And the noise so damn loud and eerie. Some wailing sound. I almost died from fright everytime something happened. I actually started on this series a few days ago, But i stopped playing and saved the game Cos i was so freaking scared. I can't believe i go and play this again before going MIA. Well, at least i solved the mystery. Its no banshee afterall. I'm not gonna tell u the ending. But there was one part where i totally freaked out I almost screamed when A long white-haired old woman's face suddenly appeared on my screen She was trying to freaking grab "me"(Nancy Drew). Omg. My heart almost stopped. And Nancy Drew games graphics are fabulous, That even their scary old woman are really scary. Damn. Stupid graphic artist. Draw until so scary for what. Its a game!! To relieve stress!! Not make my heart stop!! I don't think i can sleep now.
Oh, and i got a sneak preview of the series after this one. The ransom of the Seven Seas, or something like that. Never heard of it before. Will try that one as soon as i get back. I don't think that one will be scary. Its about the giant sea squid or monster if i'm not wrong.
And i wonder, Who's the genius behind all these Nancy Drew games? That person is a freaking creative and smart person. You have no idea what it takes to solve these mysteries.
Okay. Bleh. I know, i just bored you half to death. But if only you played the game too. Then you would understand what i mean.
Okay, i need to sleep. I said i would pack my bag just now, But apparently i got caught up with my game. I'll pack when i wake up later. I feel like giving the graphic artist a whack on the head.
3:24 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street