See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, March 09, 2009 / 4:58 AM
Ok i'm back. Totally enjoyed the whole of the MIA period. I would have continued being MIA If not for some freaking obvious reasons. Actually i don't mind the reasons. Its just that some people make it alot more less enjoyable. Some people. You know. Some reasons. Its stupid, to me at least. I am so tempted to go MIA again. But sadly, can't afford to go MIA this week because theres much to do. I stupidly made promises to some people to turn up for some stuff. Shall attempt to go missing next week. Sheesh. Kinda hard. Because of some freaking people.
You know, for freakingly obvious reasons I don't like to talk or be with certain people. I just can't understand why they fail to realise that. Seriously. How long do you think you can hold me down. You know that i'm just waiting for the right moment. You do know that, right? Sheesh. Don't you get it. Most of the time, i rather live in my own little world Where i am the only person around. And yes, its people like you that make my little world perfect Because you don't exist in it.
Yeah, i'm pissed. I had to be dragged out of my euphoria. I feel like killing all of them. If only they knew all the stuff thats in my mind. Oh, wouldn't that be fun. But then again, it would ruin all my devious plans. Anyway, i shall be here for awhile before going missing again.
4:58 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, March 09, 2009 / 4:58 AM
Ok i'm back. Totally enjoyed the whole of the MIA period. I would have continued being MIA If not for some freaking obvious reasons. Actually i don't mind the reasons. Its just that some people make it alot more less enjoyable. Some people. You know. Some reasons. Its stupid, to me at least. I am so tempted to go MIA again. But sadly, can't afford to go MIA this week because theres much to do. I stupidly made promises to some people to turn up for some stuff. Shall attempt to go missing next week. Sheesh. Kinda hard. Because of some freaking people.
You know, for freakingly obvious reasons I don't like to talk or be with certain people. I just can't understand why they fail to realise that. Seriously. How long do you think you can hold me down. You know that i'm just waiting for the right moment. You do know that, right? Sheesh. Don't you get it. Most of the time, i rather live in my own little world Where i am the only person around. And yes, its people like you that make my little world perfect Because you don't exist in it.
Yeah, i'm pissed. I had to be dragged out of my euphoria. I feel like killing all of them. If only they knew all the stuff thats in my mind. Oh, wouldn't that be fun. But then again, it would ruin all my devious plans. Anyway, i shall be here for awhile before going missing again.
4:58 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street