See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 / 12:13 AM
I was watching America's Next Top Model. And i just can't keep my eyes on Nigel Barker. I think he is sooo cute. I think i've said this before. But he is so handsome!! He is my favourite judge!! Hahahahaha.
He is so cute eh? I never really noticed him the first few seasons actually. Because i had my eyes on Jay Manuel. I think he is soooo hot.
If you're gonna tell me he's gay, save it. I like him. Though i prefer Nigel Barker. Hahahaha. Nigel Barker is freaking hot. But the only thing is He is already married and he has children. =(
Btw, Nigel Barker is against hunting seals. He actually went to Canada On behalf of the Humane Society of the United States To photograph (and videotape) the annual hunt for seals hunt. He is against seal hunting, and i'm so glad he is this kind of guy. That gives me another reason to like him. =)
12:13 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 / 12:13 AM
I was watching America's Next Top Model. And i just can't keep my eyes on Nigel Barker. I think he is sooo cute. I think i've said this before. But he is so handsome!! He is my favourite judge!! Hahahahaha.
He is so cute eh? I never really noticed him the first few seasons actually. Because i had my eyes on Jay Manuel. I think he is soooo hot.
If you're gonna tell me he's gay, save it. I like him. Though i prefer Nigel Barker. Hahahaha. Nigel Barker is freaking hot. But the only thing is He is already married and he has children. =(
Btw, Nigel Barker is against hunting seals. He actually went to Canada On behalf of the Humane Society of the United States To photograph (and videotape) the annual hunt for seals hunt. He is against seal hunting, and i'm so glad he is this kind of guy. That gives me another reason to like him. =)
12:13 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street