See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, March 12, 2009 / 1:26 AM
Drats. Piano lesson later. And i am still unable to play the new piece fluently. Oh well. Maybe i'll be talented and lucky enough Enough to act like i know what i am playing on the piano. Haha.
The short visit back was refreshing. I enjoyed it so much that i wish it would never end. Okay, partially because of certain *ahem* stuff. Or people. Yeah. Time flies when you're enjoying yourself.
Street Fighter : The Legend Of Chun-Li looks interesting. Maybe i'll go watch it when its out. I havent watched a movie in ages. The movie Push looks interesting too. Except it stars Dakota Fanning. And i don't like her. Oh well. I guess thats why i don't watch movies.
Ooh wait. I suddenly thought of the Oscars. What about Slumdog Millionnaire?
1:26 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, March 12, 2009 / 1:26 AM
Drats. Piano lesson later. And i am still unable to play the new piece fluently. Oh well. Maybe i'll be talented and lucky enough Enough to act like i know what i am playing on the piano. Haha.
The short visit back was refreshing. I enjoyed it so much that i wish it would never end. Okay, partially because of certain *ahem* stuff. Or people. Yeah. Time flies when you're enjoying yourself.
Street Fighter : The Legend Of Chun-Li looks interesting. Maybe i'll go watch it when its out. I havent watched a movie in ages. The movie Push looks interesting too. Except it stars Dakota Fanning. And i don't like her. Oh well. I guess thats why i don't watch movies.
Ooh wait. I suddenly thought of the Oscars. What about Slumdog Millionnaire?
1:26 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street