See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, February 16, 2009 / 4:19 AM
You must listen to this~~ Click the pause button on my playlist And click PLAY on this playlist here!!
The song is 表达爱 by JJ Lin and Liao Jun. Its a new song. Came out on Valentines. I've been listening to it non-stop ever since. Abit disappointed that the female singer is not Jin Sha. Cos i like Jin Sha. And apparently, i've never heard or seen this Liao Jun before. Strange. She same out of nowhere.
I've listened to the song so many times already cos its so nice!! And also cos i wanna figure out the lyrics cos i thought lyrics not out. And guess what. I found the lyrics on a few minutes later after i figured it out.
Go listen to it!! I think its one of the better duets he has done. =D
我们擦身而过 风捲起了沉睡的什麽 情绪在怂恿 撑开了懵懂 有一种衝动
决定不沉默 毕竟有感觉的人不多 我不想就此错过
眼睁睁看爱 就这样过吗 至少我和妳 可以说说话 證明刚刚发生过什麽
用表白换一份期待 能不能就少一点忐忑无奈 心还绕著你徘徊 难道这是爱
泪水流过才明白 爱不爱原来心里早已存在 幸福不在千里外 让我勇敢表达爱
4:19 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, February 16, 2009 / 4:19 AM
You must listen to this~~ Click the pause button on my playlist And click PLAY on this playlist here!!
The song is 表达爱 by JJ Lin and Liao Jun. Its a new song. Came out on Valentines. I've been listening to it non-stop ever since. Abit disappointed that the female singer is not Jin Sha. Cos i like Jin Sha. And apparently, i've never heard or seen this Liao Jun before. Strange. She same out of nowhere.
I've listened to the song so many times already cos its so nice!! And also cos i wanna figure out the lyrics cos i thought lyrics not out. And guess what. I found the lyrics on a few minutes later after i figured it out.
Go listen to it!! I think its one of the better duets he has done. =D
我们擦身而过 风捲起了沉睡的什麽 情绪在怂恿 撑开了懵懂 有一种衝动
决定不沉默 毕竟有感觉的人不多 我不想就此错过
眼睁睁看爱 就这样过吗 至少我和妳 可以说说话 證明刚刚发生过什麽
用表白换一份期待 能不能就少一点忐忑无奈 心还绕著你徘徊 难道这是爱
泪水流过才明白 爱不爱原来心里早已存在 幸福不在千里外 让我勇敢表达爱
4:19 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street