See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 / 2:42 AM
Ugh. I can't believe i'm still up at this hour studying for Lifespan Psych. I've decided that for my semester break, I will party and slack to the max. I will go out with all my dearly missed friends. I will have lunches and dinner with all of them. I will go shopping (or window shopping) with my closer friends. I will hang out with my close friends whom i've neglected much. I will sleep until 5pm in the afternoon. I will play computer games till daybreak. I will watch my favourite shows like Greys and Private Practice and Housewives all day. I will visit my auntie and uncle and stay over at their place. I will visit my cousin and go out with her after the many promises i've made. I will compensate for all the hard work i've done this semester. I deserve it, after making through this semester.
Well. Let's not get carried away. The semester ain't over yet. Nope. Not until 26th Feb, 4pm. =)
2:42 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 / 2:42 AM
Ugh. I can't believe i'm still up at this hour studying for Lifespan Psych. I've decided that for my semester break, I will party and slack to the max. I will go out with all my dearly missed friends. I will have lunches and dinner with all of them. I will go shopping (or window shopping) with my closer friends. I will hang out with my close friends whom i've neglected much. I will sleep until 5pm in the afternoon. I will play computer games till daybreak. I will watch my favourite shows like Greys and Private Practice and Housewives all day. I will visit my auntie and uncle and stay over at their place. I will visit my cousin and go out with her after the many promises i've made. I will compensate for all the hard work i've done this semester. I deserve it, after making through this semester.
Well. Let's not get carried away. The semester ain't over yet. Nope. Not until 26th Feb, 4pm. =)
2:42 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street