<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, February 22, 2009 / 7:01 PM

I was watching Under The Tuscan Sun just now
I know i know!! You don't have to say it!!
Watching movies when i'm supposed to be studying!?
I must be crazy. And you bet i am.
But its this kind of inappropriate moments when you get this sort of cravings.
Anyway, i was watching Under The Tuscan Sun.
It was a very good movie, i must say.
I havent watched it before even though it was out some time ago already.
But i just happened to watch it just now.
The plot is very good and it is very inspiring.
If you haven't watched it and you have some spare time,
Or you just have cravings at inappropriate moments,
Go watch Under The Tuscan Sun.



Anyway, i signed up for Twitter yesterday.
Its some application that allows you to let others what you are doing now.
Like now as in every single moment of your life.
I'm just posting about this cos i want you to join.
For fun. Yeah, for fun.
So click here to see my page on Twitter.
And if you use Twitter, you're not called a twit ok.
And neither are you a tweetie, in case people like Christabel thought so.
Lol. She actuallly said "We're Tweeties!!"
I almost fainted.

Well, anyway, a good movie for you to watch,Under The Tuscan Sun.
And now its time for me to hit the books.
Tomorrow is the first paper :Statistics.
Hey, it rocked in secondary sch ok.
But at this level, it totally sucks.
Wish me luck.
=)



7:01 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.