See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, January 23, 2009 / 4:21 AM
yeah, there were a couple of stuff to think about, to worry about, to panic about but now, i feel slightly relieved. slightly.
there are a few people i really really want to express my graditude to. they really helped me alot and encouraged me. TongXin. I really can't tell you how grateful i am to you. You did so much to help me. I just can't find the words. You really really helped me. I'm just so thankful. Germaise. You went out of your way to help me. You helped me alot, especially when i was already in panic mode. Thank you. XinYing. Thank you for sticking around and just reassuring me. And for practising with me over and over again and helping me rephrase. Cherlyn. Thank you so much for accompanying me the last few days. I was really feeling down, even though i didn't really say it. But i feel so much better when someone is with me. I know you try to make me laugh, so make me feel better. Even sometimes when i'm just silent, i really feel so much more comforted. Esther. Thank you for encouraging me. I needed someone when i was really down, and you were always there. Thank you.
i hope i didn't scare you yesterday. when my eyes were red and watery and i kept rubbing them and saying they were itchy. i hope my reaction didn't scare you. but yes, i'm that kind of person who is just too proud to admit i can cry.
4:21 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, January 23, 2009 / 4:21 AM
yeah, there were a couple of stuff to think about, to worry about, to panic about but now, i feel slightly relieved. slightly.
there are a few people i really really want to express my graditude to. they really helped me alot and encouraged me. TongXin. I really can't tell you how grateful i am to you. You did so much to help me. I just can't find the words. You really really helped me. I'm just so thankful. Germaise. You went out of your way to help me. You helped me alot, especially when i was already in panic mode. Thank you. XinYing. Thank you for sticking around and just reassuring me. And for practising with me over and over again and helping me rephrase. Cherlyn. Thank you so much for accompanying me the last few days. I was really feeling down, even though i didn't really say it. But i feel so much better when someone is with me. I know you try to make me laugh, so make me feel better. Even sometimes when i'm just silent, i really feel so much more comforted. Esther. Thank you for encouraging me. I needed someone when i was really down, and you were always there. Thank you.
i hope i didn't scare you yesterday. when my eyes were red and watery and i kept rubbing them and saying they were itchy. i hope my reaction didn't scare you. but yes, i'm that kind of person who is just too proud to admit i can cry.
4:21 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street