<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, January 26, 2009 / 3:27 AM

Today (yesterday) was fun. =D
My cousins from both sides of the family are fun to be with.
I have cousins of the same age on one side. We can connect better.
I have cousins who are younger than me on the other side. I'm alot smarter. XD
Awesome. But they're just fun to be with.
If only the rest of CNY were celebrated like this.

Visitations to the rest of the family starts in a few hours.
Oh, what fun. Whee. =/


and among the festive cheer
i was reminded

you had your dreams, i had mine
you had your fears, i was fine
showed me what i couldn't find
when two different worlds collide



3:27 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.