See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 / 11:37 PM
Okay, i shall blog this post before getting down to work. These photos were from last week. (or last last week i think). Celebrating my grandma's birthday. I totally forgot about putting the pictures up till my cousin reminded me.
The 3 1991s of the family. Me, JoJo & Jason. Of course JoJo & I almost killed Jason for not looking at the camera.
Kenneth,Me,JoJo & Jason Actually Eugene was supposed to be in the picture He's beside Jason, but he got cut off.
And we decided to try again, but Eugene's head got cut off.
And again. We gave up after this shot. Of course, i was the one taking the pics. =D
JoJo & I.
Us again. =D
That was a stupid shot.
Awesome. SMILE. =D
And that was a huge smile. It was fun to just meet my cousins. Everyone is busy to meet. We didn't even meet for Christmas. The last time we met was like ... i can't even remember.
Anyway, was talking to JoJo on MSN just now. And it turned into a webcam picture taking session. Enjoy our silly smiles. =)
I couldn't resist, i had to take a screenshot without her knowing....
And another screenshot that she didn't know i took. =D Wahahaha.
Whee. It was fun. You don't know how much it helps to just smile over the webcam and act stupid. Especially in tough times.
And if you havent noticed something different about me in the screenshots. You probably have pretty eyesight or bad observation skills. My mother forced me to cut my hair short yesterday. I mean short. As in not touching my shoulder, short.
So short right!!! I don't like it!! I feel stupid with short hair!!
I may be smiling in the pictures, but i really hate the hair. Do you see how short it is?? Do you know how long my hair used to be?? She say only cut one inch, more like one metre lor!! Stupid salon. Burn down their shop then they know.
Yeah right. A stupid smile to forget about the stupid short hair.
Ok, i know this picture is creepy. But is clipping my hair like in this picture better? Or should i just let it fall naturally?
I feel really stupid in short hair.
11:37 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 / 11:37 PM
Okay, i shall blog this post before getting down to work. These photos were from last week. (or last last week i think). Celebrating my grandma's birthday. I totally forgot about putting the pictures up till my cousin reminded me.
The 3 1991s of the family. Me, JoJo & Jason. Of course JoJo & I almost killed Jason for not looking at the camera.
Kenneth,Me,JoJo & Jason Actually Eugene was supposed to be in the picture He's beside Jason, but he got cut off.
And we decided to try again, but Eugene's head got cut off.
And again. We gave up after this shot. Of course, i was the one taking the pics. =D
JoJo & I.
Us again. =D
That was a stupid shot.
Awesome. SMILE. =D
And that was a huge smile. It was fun to just meet my cousins. Everyone is busy to meet. We didn't even meet for Christmas. The last time we met was like ... i can't even remember.
Anyway, was talking to JoJo on MSN just now. And it turned into a webcam picture taking session. Enjoy our silly smiles. =)
I couldn't resist, i had to take a screenshot without her knowing....
And another screenshot that she didn't know i took. =D Wahahaha.
Whee. It was fun. You don't know how much it helps to just smile over the webcam and act stupid. Especially in tough times.
And if you havent noticed something different about me in the screenshots. You probably have pretty eyesight or bad observation skills. My mother forced me to cut my hair short yesterday. I mean short. As in not touching my shoulder, short.
So short right!!! I don't like it!! I feel stupid with short hair!!
I may be smiling in the pictures, but i really hate the hair. Do you see how short it is?? Do you know how long my hair used to be?? She say only cut one inch, more like one metre lor!! Stupid salon. Burn down their shop then they know.
Yeah right. A stupid smile to forget about the stupid short hair.
Ok, i know this picture is creepy. But is clipping my hair like in this picture better? Or should i just let it fall naturally?
I feel really stupid in short hair.
11:37 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street