See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, January 10, 2009 / 2:12 PM
Just reached home from PRCS. Went there for the CCA Open House I think our batch did a better job. This year's open house bored me half to death. And the CO was in a bad location. Its so isolated lah. Band had the tower. What on earth did the juniors do to all the CCAs? So sad. Oh well. At least the teachers are there. I'm so happy to see them again. Which reminds me that i'm still stuck in the memories of the past. I can't seem to get over them. I miss secondary school so much. I wish time would turn back. And we would all be sec 4s again.
Mrs Wong says Ms Ong will be back next term. Looks like we'll be seeing her on Teachers' Day. If i live till then.
2:12 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, January 10, 2009 / 2:12 PM
Just reached home from PRCS. Went there for the CCA Open House I think our batch did a better job. This year's open house bored me half to death. And the CO was in a bad location. Its so isolated lah. Band had the tower. What on earth did the juniors do to all the CCAs? So sad. Oh well. At least the teachers are there. I'm so happy to see them again. Which reminds me that i'm still stuck in the memories of the past. I can't seem to get over them. I miss secondary school so much. I wish time would turn back. And we would all be sec 4s again.
Mrs Wong says Ms Ong will be back next term. Looks like we'll be seeing her on Teachers' Day. If i live till then.
2:12 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street