Sunday, December 07, 2008 / 1:07 AM
Took a personality test i found. =) Do the results come as a surprise?
Introverted (I) 56.82% Extroverted (E) 43.18%
Sensing (S) 52.27% Intuitive (N) 47.73%
Thinking (T) 59.46% Feeling (F) 40.54%
Judging (J) 54.05% Perceiving (P) 45.95%
ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.
type behaviour motivation 3 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy. 8 I must be strong and in control to be happy. 5 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy. 1 I must be perfect and good to be happy. 4 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy. 7 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
1:07 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
my history book ▼
►►► June 2006
►►► July 2006
►►► August 2006
►►► September 2006
►►► October 2006
►►► November 2006
►►► December 2006
►►► January 2007
►►► February 2007
►►► March 2007
►►► April 2007
►►► May 2007
►►► June 2007
►►► July 2007
►►► August 2007
►►► September 2007
►►► October 2007
►►► November 2007
►►► December 2007
►►► January 2008
►►► February 2008
►►► March 2008
►►► April 2008
►►► May 2008
►►► June 2008
►►► July 2008
►►► August 2008
►►► October 2008
►►► November 2008
►►► December 2008
►►► January 2009
►►► February 2009
►►► March 2009
►►► April 2009
►►► May 2009
►►► June 2009
►►► July 2009
►►► August 2009
►►► September 2009
►►► October 2009
►►► November 2009
►►► December 2009
►►► January 2010
►►► February 2010
►►► March 2010
►►► April 2010
►►► May 2010
►►► June 2010
►►► July 2010
►►► August 2010
►►► December 2010
►►► January 2011
►►► February 2011
►►► March 2011
►►► April 2011
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, December 07, 2008 / 1:07 AM
Took a personality test i found. =) Do the results come as a surprise?
Introverted (I) 56.82% Extroverted (E) 43.18%
Sensing (S) 52.27% Intuitive (N) 47.73%
Thinking (T) 59.46% Feeling (F) 40.54%
Judging (J) 54.05% Perceiving (P) 45.95%
ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.
type behaviour motivation 3 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy. 8 I must be strong and in control to be happy. 5 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy. 1 I must be perfect and good to be happy. 4 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy. 7 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
1:07 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with
Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San !
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street