Thursday, December 25, 2008 / 4:18 PM
Merry Christmas!!
Especially to all those out there who i didn't sms.
Soooo sorry. If i sms somemore, i might just get my hp line cut off by my parents.
Alright. Let's take a look at the christmas presents this year.
Don't know if there will be anymore coming after today,
But i'll show you what i got.
This year is pretty quiet if you ask me.
Presents arent many either, but better than none lah.
Took the pictures using the laptop's webcam.
Cos my camera spoilt. And so is my hp.
=D
First of all, you have to check out my new contact lens.
I bought them.

They're green. Not too obvious in the picture.
But they're very pretty.
I have other pairs too, but i will only show this pair for now.
Oh oh, and i have a grey pair that is similar to the green one i am wearing.
Jessica gave them to me. They're really pretty too.
But i shall only wear the green one for the moment.
I think green eyes suit me.
Next present is from MayLing.


Its a super pretty red wallet!!
I absolutely love the colour!!
Red red red red red red red!!
And the design is very very cool.
The number of pockets it has is unbelievable.
And its super pretty!! And glossy!!
Whee!! I love it!!
I love it so much that i have to take another picture with it.
=D

Okay, next up is from an overseas friend. *not revealing name*
Wahahaha.


Its a super sparkly watch!!
It is very very classy, i tell you.
Its quite average in the picture, but if you look at the real thing, its so gorgeous.

Its some brand called "JoJo" or "Naturally JoJo" or something.
Its a Swtizerland brand i think. Not very famous in Singapore, but its famous overseas.
Its has sparkly crystals (diamonds?) all around the face of the watch.
And the 3 smaller clocks in the middle have opals as the face!!
Super classy.
Also, my friend bought for me a HUGE Kappa Bag!!
Its huge. I love huge bags.


My parents bought me a pair of new heels!!
Its super tall i tell you. And pretty too.
The colour is so solid and glossy!!


They also bought me a new wallet too!!
Haha, 2 presents are wallets!!
This wallet is not like the one MayLing bought me.
Its not glossy at all but its patent.
Compartments aint that fabulous,
But the colour is very formal.
Its classy.

Another gift!! I can't remember who gave it to me though...
Uhhhh. Shoot.
Oh well. Its a gift package from The Body Shop.


Consists of a bar of soap and some ball thingy (a scrub?)
But they both smell lovely. =D
Next is from my Auntie Khim and Uncle Chester.

Its not just a National Geographic magazine.
Its a 1 year subscripton to the magazine.
And thats not cheap you know.

I also got 3 huge candycanes.
Okay, they're not that huge. Just big.
You can't tell from the picture.
Next is from my cousins' and family.

I know i'm holding a box in the picture,
But there used to be homebaked chocolate cupcakes in there.
Seriously.
I have no idea where they went to.
Next, from my Uncle Alastor and Auntie Megan!

A USB Aroma Diffuser!! I've used it.
Trust me, its pretty handy, especially when you have a laptop.
Places can get pretty weird smelling at times you know.
Next is a pretty leopard print hp case from Daphne!!

Oh, i am so in love with leopard prints recently.
I even bough a pair of slippers (cheap ones. =x) with leopard prints.
Now i love red and leopard prints. But pls don't combine them.
I can't imagine the results.
And these are from Jessica.

A whole load of jelly bangles!!
There are just so many, are you nuts.
Haha, i enjoy mixing and matching them.
I love all my presents.
And before i end, you just have to look at my contacts again.
Maybe you can see the colour better in this picture.
=D

Haha.
4:18 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.